domingo, 29 de novembro de 2015

RIVIERA SUNDAYS :: REWARD WANTED ALIVE ROCCO ANCAROLA :: DJ PATRICK :: LAVO :: 29/11 :: MANHATTAN-NEW YORK-USA.


4 years ago Thanksgiving! I missed Thanksgiving and underwent a major op
God Blessed me on this special day, which is a day to give Thanks
And for me giving Thanks on this day and everyday after is a blessing from God!
The CHIEF came back to Riviera Sundays after 8 months.

So to Honor the day of Thanksgiving when The Pilgrims Invited The American Indians to sit down and eat with them and share, food & wine with them on that day as friends!
AND CELEBRATE LIFE!

I Salute those men & Women & my Family and Friends, with a Special Tribute every Thanksgiving week
So Join me and RIVIERA SUNDAYS for THIS SPECIAL celebration !
As I "CELEBRATE MY LIFE"
God gave me Life that day and wanted me "ALIVE"!



Lavo Restaurant/Night Club
39 East 58th Street - New York 100.022
Reservation:
Restaurant: +1-212-550.5588
Night Club: +1-212-584.2700
Website: http://lavony.com
C/O: Rocco Ancarola.
Photos: Divulgation.