segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

RIQUE PANTOJA & FRIENDS::BRAZILIAN JAZZ::31/08::VITELLO'S::STUDIO CITY-LOS ANGELES-USA.


To all my fb friends
Come join us for an evening of exciting music with a seriously swinging rhythm section !

John Peña - bass
Mike Shapiro – drums
Roberto Montero – guitar
Rick Keller - sax /flute
Rique Pantoja - piano , voc & compositions

" I can't say in words, how excited I am to play with this fantastic band !
These are some amazing players and I feel honored and so blessed to share the stage with them".
A lot of spontaneous creativity and musical conversations will be going on....
We'll be playing some of my latest songs and some gems of the Brazilian repertoire in preparation for the recording of my up coming project.
Don't miss it ! Please let your friends know.
This will be one special evening!


Show Brazilian Jazz - Rique Pantoja & Friends
Saturday, 31 august - 8pm
Vitello's Bar e Restaurant
4.349, Tujunga Avenue - Studio City 91.604 - Los Angeles -California.
Info: +1-818-769.0905